Well as most of you would have already heard Austria is the crème de la crème for skiing. Many would have heard of the famous ski-area the Ski Welt. If one is new to the sports or those who have forgot, might I mention it’s the 3rd largest interlinked ski area in Europe!!! Boasting now with over 400km of skiing with its new Lift system between Brixen and the Westendorf valley, and with over 145 lift systems, we are certainly up there with the best! If you need to fuel the body, you won’t be stuck with over 60 mountain huts to choose from. The village of söll is right in the heart of it all, meaning you can ski or board , a new route every day .As with every season the number of skiers and snowboarders are growing and growing . The Village après ski opens up with live bands from as early as 15.30hrs and can run on until as long as you want, ending up dancing into the early hours of the morning in the local night club the Whiskey Muhle!
● Ideal for all Levels beginners to advanced – also for the off piste lovers!
● One of the Largest Night skiing areas on offer! Wed to Sat 7.30 to 9.30pm
● 3 Ski-School’s , which Organize from 1 to 5 day 4hrs group lessons, half /days and also Private one on one.
● Ski shops 7 in total. Offering wide variety of equipment, and also offer good deals on equipment
● Local ski – Bus services on the door step, saving the hassle of carrying your equipment
● Ski passes organized on arrival for our guests (swipe system) which covers the whole area, and also beginners pass for local area.
● Ski-Storage area